The important part of the human body is eye. It helps them to experience everything going around them. It protects us from danger if we can see it. Without vision, it becomes difficult to lead an everyday life. For people who start losing their sight at an early age, it becomes tough to maintain eyesight for a longer time. For that, you can go for the Lasik treatment in Gurgaon. Now you must have a lot of questions in your mind.
What is Lasik treatment? Is it safe or not?
Is it a treatment for blind people? How much time will the surgery take? Is it a costly treatment or not? You will get all the answers to your questions and stay connected with the article.
Lasik treatment is one of the most popular surgeries for vision correction. This surgery is for correcting vision loss. So, it is clear that this surgery won’twon’t be helpful for blind people. The reason that eye vision must fall is a sharpness of vision range. In severe cases, Lasik treatment is not the option to go for. Now you must be thinking about what kind of vision loss can be corrected with Lasik surgery. Could you have a look at them?
- Myopia is a vision problem where a person can see close-up things clearly but faces difficulties seeing far away objects. It is also called nearsightedness. It mostly happens in childhood and can also be treated with glasses, contact lenses, and Lasik treatment.
- Hyperopia: In this vision problem, a person can see far away objects clearly but are not able to see nearby things. It is also called farsightedness. It can also be treated with contact lenses, glasses, and Lasik.
- Astigmatism: In this vision, the cornea or the front part of the eye takes a ball-sized share, leading to blurred vision and distorted vision.
- Presbyopia: This vision problem occurs naturally after the age of 40. In this vision, lost eyes are not able to see close objects. And can be corrected with glasses and Lasik.
Lasik treatment takes around 10 minutes maximum for one eye. So, this treatment is not time-consuming, but this treatment is a bit expensive. Its cost also depends on the complexity of the vision problem, but it costs about 85k to 1 lakh for both eyes. This amount will vary as per the problem and doctors. But if you want positive outcomes, then go for an experienced doctor. This treatment is almost always successful; only 0.3 chances are of not getting victorious.
Lasik treatment is not very painful. Doctors put an eye drop to numb the area. Though you will not feel the pain, you will feel the pressure of what is happening in your eyes. In this surgery, patients can’tcan’t sleep; they have to be awake all the time to focus on the targeted areas. That is why they don’tdon’t anesthetize the whole body; they only numb the eye portion. After Lasik surgery, you have to take many precautions max for a month.
Before you see what precautions you need to take, we will look at the most common question: Can people cry after Lasik surgery? Many people are in a dilemma: what if we accidentally call after surgery? Or what if I will get water in my eyes. The answer to this query is yes; you can cry after surgery. It’s wonderful. There will be no harm to your eyes as it’s the water of your own eyes that you are retaining.
Your natural tears due to emotions or any other reason are not harmful to your eyes. It creates lubrication in your eyes which is good for the health of your eyes. The only drawback of your eyes having tears is that you will wipe them off with your hands which can harm your eyes after surgery. So, try avoiding putting your hand near your eyes—otherwise, tears can’tcan’t hurt your eyes before or after surgery. There are various precautionary steps that you need to follow after your surgery. You can avoid these precautions as they may harm your eyes later.
What you have to avoid after your Lasik surgery?
- Avoid touching your eyes just after surgery.
- Don’t wash your hair for a day or so to avoid getting in touch with the chemical.
- Wear a protective eye shield.
- Use the medications provided by your doctor.
- Avoid going in sunlight, and anywhere you are in direct contact with light.
- Don’t go swimming for a week or so.
- Take a nap for a few hours immediately just after your surgery.
- Avoid doing makeup for a few weeks.
- Avoid exercise for a while as sweating and pressure will not suit your eyes.
- Don’t drive for two weeks or so.
- Try to take baths rather than showers.
These are some of the points you have to take care of after surgery. The eyes are an essential part of your body and your life. So, don’tdon’t take any risks. Just surgery is not the only solution for positive results. You need to follow the precautions. Lasik surgery is, in most cases, a successful surgery. But you opt for the hospital and doctor with proper investigation. There are best lasik surgeron in Delhi [For more: visualaidscentre] for Lasik surgery. You can investigate and choose the best for your eyes. Successful surgery also depends on the doctor, so choose your doctor wisely. Never take risks with your body for some penny. Live your life on your own rules, so if you are bored wearing glasses, then take the treatment and live your way.