Amazon is by far the largest publicly traded corporation around the globe, offering everything from cloud computing to e-commerce services. Amazon’s cloud computing service, referred to in the form of Amazon Web Services (AWS), is by far the most well-known cloud computing platform utilized by companies and other organizations across the globe. From the provision of content to the transfer of database data, AWS will surely become the one-stop solution for companies trying to improve the efficiency of their business.
With increasing numbers of organizations and companies using AWS to manage every aspect of their business, the opportunities to become cloud computing experts are increasing. That’s why people looking to further their careers within IT or cloud computing are currently seeking AWS certifications.
We appreciate the importance of your time as well as energy during the exam So, we provide all the material associated with the exam Associate AWS Solutions Architect exam all in one location so that you can begin the preparation process in a planned manner.
Of the many available AWS certifiables available, AWS Solutions Architect Certification is the most sought-after. Jobs that are in high demand typically pay higher wages. The median salary for those who are certified AWS Solutions Architects could be as high as 127,000. This is an important incentive for those who are looking to enter into this field.
How Can You Be a Solutions Architect?
In a nutshell, an AWS Solutions Architect’s primary responsibility is to build and deploy applications to infrastructure that is in AWS. AWS cloud. Let’s take a examine the reasons why businesses are shifting to the cloud. The reduction in costs is among the major reasons, principally due to the fact that they don’t need to spend money on infrastructure that is installed on-premises. Sounds simple right? But it didn’t turn out to be in all cases. Ask those early adopters who were in shock upon receiving the first invoice. This is the place where AWS Solutions Architects come into the picture. Their job is to develop an architecture that not only reduces costs but also addresses other crucial aspects such as accessibility, reliability as well as scalability, and performance.
AWS Solutions Architects are also accountable for minimizing the risks a company might face, such as security breaches, calculations errors as well as applications that are down. This requires a thorough knowledge of how to put every piece of the AWS cloud to create one of the safest cloud environments.
How Do You Become the AWS Solutions Architect?
To be certified, you need to be able to pass an exam. AWS Solutions Architect Associate-level exam. Here is some information about the test:
- The exam score varies between 100-1000 marks. The minimum score required to pass is 720. Marks for passing are determined by an analysis of statistics, which means they can be modified based on the difficulty of the test.
- The exam cost is $150 for the AWS Solutions Architecture Associate certification exam costs $150. You may also opt to take a test exam for $20. If you want to take the professional exam costs $300.
- The time span is 130 minutes and comprises two kinds of questions that are multiple-choice and multiple answers.
- The test can be taken in various languages that include English, Japanese, Korean along Simplified Chinese.
How to Schedule the AWS Exam?
Here’s how to arrange for the AWS Solutions Architect exam:
- Scroll down until you find the Click on “Architect.”
- Simply click on “Register Right Now.”
- Click on “AWS Certificate Account.”
- Sign in with an existing Amazon account, or create an account from scratch.
- After you have signed in, click “Schedule Exam.”
- Scroll down until you look for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, and then click “Schedule Exam.”
- Select “Continue.”
- Choose your language, and then look up your region.
- Choose the month for the exam and click “Search” to find your exam center.
- On the page of exam centers, choose the center that’s the most comfortable for you. Once you’ve selected the location, pick the date and a time slot for the exam and press Continue.
- You will then have to pay for the exam. After the payment has been completed, you will be accepted to take the exam.
The Exam Content Outline
The exam comprises five major sections. These include:
- Design Resilient Architectures (34%)
- Define Performant Architecture (24%)
- Select Secure Applications and Architectural Systems (24 percent)
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures (10%)
- Design Operationally Great Architectures (6%).