It’s no secret that having a website is crucial for any business. But what if you don’t know how to create one? Hiring the right web design company can be the difference between success and failure. We are Macmillan Web Design, and we’re here to help! We’ve created many successful websites for other businesses in your area. We know the ins and outs of creating a website that meets your company’s needs.
One of the most important things to consider before hiring a web design packages company is what you need your website to do for you. It can be hard to visualize how it all fits together, but give it some thought early on! What will you use your site for? Will it be your primary way of marketing? Do you need to display prices or products? Are you creating an online catalog for shoppers to browse at their leisure, or are you using the site as an interactive place to tell customers about your business? How can it make money for you? Here are some examples:
- Simple sites that don’t offer much interactivity often just feature a contact page with company information and contact details. They’re pretty easy to set up.
- Ecommerce websites allow businesses selling physical products to easily manage inventory and shopping carts in addition to all the features of simpler sites, but they require more work when it comes time to design them.
- Social media pages are also very simple, but they work best in conjunction with a website. Social media pages are the places you interact with your customers, so they have to be kept up-to-date. Fortunately for businesses, services like Hootsuite exist that make it easy to update all social media sites from one place!
Keep these questions in mind when choosing a web design company:
- Does my business need an ecommerce website?
- Do I want interactive customer feedback from my site?
- What products will I sell on my site? Will they require unique features? How much work will it take to create and maintain the site itself? Do I need help setting up online payment or inventory systems?
Doing thorough research before hiring a web design packages company will increase the chances of a successful website for your business.
- How easy is it to get in contact with them? Do they have phone numbers and email addresses prominently displayed on their site? If there’s no way to get in touch with them, that’s not a good sign. Check online reviews from past customers who can vouch for the company’s trustworthiness. Also check out any testimonials or portfolio pieces! Look at the sample sites they’ve built and decide if they’re a good fit for your company.
- Ask about the design process itself: how long it will take, what steps are included, and so on. You should be comfortable with how much work is going into the project and whether they have experience building sites for businesses like yours.
- Make sure you have a contract with all the details of your project before they start, including payment terms. Agree on how many revisions are included in the original price and how much additional work will cost extra. Make sure to sign off on everything once it’s complete! Any reputable company will be willing to put together a contract and answer any questions you may have about their business or your project.
Google currently receives over 50% of search engine traffic worldwide. Having a well-optimized Google Business Listing can help your local business rank higher in local, map, and organic search results, as well as increase customer leads and sales by positioning your business prominently above competitors who do not yet claim their Google My Business Listing.
Macmillan Web Design packages specializes in Google My Business Optimization, Maps Optimization, and Organic SEO. They can’t guarantee ranking #1 on Google for every keyword you want to rank for due to the unpredictable nature of Google’s algorithm. That being said, they have experience improving local businesses’ rankings by over 100% within one month.
The process starts after a successful website design project – your updated site will already have the necessary foundation needed to optimize it for web search results. The first step is claiming or creating your company’s business listing with Google My Business.