Tips for buying the best value for money jewellery online
For some of us, jewellery is an everyday thing. We love to dress up and wear at least a few pieces of jewellery to style our look. Whether it’s platinum, gold, and silver jewellery, or even fashion jewellery, it takes a pretty big chunk out of your budget.
But you needn’t despair! Gone are the days when you just had a few jewellery shops to buy from and you had to shell out whatever price that was asked of you. With the Internet completely turning around the way we shop not just for fashion jewellery but also the real deal, we can buy the trendiest of jewellery right from the comfort of our home.
The best bit about this is that shopping for jewellery online can save a lot of your hard-earned monies. With help from leading Brisbane Jewellers, we have put together some pro-tips for you to shop smart and get the best value for your purchase:
- Shop from a reliable seller: The most important thing to remember is to not get swayed by all the offers and discounts. Buying from a seller that offers all the certifications and papers reduces the risk of your pieces turning out to be fake or damaged. This saves the cost of repeat purchases and getting the jewellery repaired again and again.
- Know your metals: It’s good to be educated about the basics of diamond, gold, and silver jewellery to save cost. Buy jewellery to make yourself happy and not to flaunt. If you are planning to buy diamond jewellery select pieces with smaller diamonds rather than a single huge piece. Instead of opting for a round number carat sizes like 2 or 5, opt for say a 1.6 and see how the prices change. Or, consider alternatives to diamonds that are as stunning such as sapphires, pearls, and emeralds. Opting for gold over platinum is also a better cost investment as gold prices usually rise over time. You can explore some stunning Melorra gold necklaces here at super affordable prices.
- Opt for silver jewellery: While gold and diamonds are timeless, silver jewellery is equally chic and sophisticated at the fraction of the cost. This lets you buy more pieces without burning a hole in your pocket. If you absolutely need that gold in your jewellery, opt for silver accented in gold.
- Consider fashion jewellery: If you love to express your emotions and moods with jewellery, then buy fashion jewellery online. Just putting on a statement tribal ring, hoop earrings, or chunky bangles changes the vibe instantly. And the best part? Fashion jewellery is easy on the pocket that lets you accessorise more in less. This makes it great for gifting too!
- Time your purchase: If you really want to save money, avoid shopping during festivals. This is when jewellery is in highest demand and priced exorbitantly. Either shop before or immediately after the festive season or holidays when online stores offer huge discounts to keep their shops running. Also, keep an eye out for clearance sales when retailers are making room for new trends for the upcoming seasons.
With these creative tips, you are sure to get the best bang for your buck and still manage to find the best jewellery for yourself online. Just don’t compromise on the quality and read the product information and the fine print carefully.