A change management tool is software that companies use during organizational change at all levels to ensure that employees, managers, and customers experience as little disruption as possible as they go through the process. Change management tools exist in as many forms as there are variations of organizational change.
You need to find the right tool to handle your change depending on its type and where it is in the change management cycle. So, here in our guide you will be able to find the right change management tool based on your requirements. So, let’s dig further.
The following is our year-end update for 2021 featuring our top 5 change management tools.
The Whatfix platform offers employee on-boarding support and ongoing training, a crucial component of digital change management. Interactive workflows (workflows) from Whatfix help companies move quickly from one software to another. Through individualized training and on-boarding, the change management tool guides users through each step in the new technology.
Training in the context of work improves productivity because users are able to learn in the flow of their work with contextual step-by-step instruction.
It is important that employees are as quick as possible to get back to work after the change.
SCORM-compliant learning management systems (LMSs) and help desks are also integrated into Whatfix’s training capabilities. Videos, PDFs, slideshows, and other formats are all automatically generated by Whatfix Walk-through.
This is also one of the best WalkMe alternatives on the market, along with Nickelled, Inline Manual, and many others.
Furthermore, Whatfix has built-in analytics that measure user behaviour across multiple touch points inside the application.
With interactive walkthroughs, you will be able to increase employee productivity significantly
– Make interactive walkthroughs easily (without having to know any coding)
– A step-by-step guide on how to carry out the key processes
– Application support and self-service context-based assistance
– Powerful analytics dashboard that can be customized
– Training and on-boarding initiatives that is unique to each individual
– Round-the-clock support and dedicated account managers
– On-premises and cloud deployment options
– Easily integrated with LMS’s and helpdesks
2. BMC Remedy Change Management 9
The BMC Software platform Remedy Change Management 9 is an innovative platform for IT service management (ITSM). IT department that needs to document and coordinate any change management requests can easily use this change management tool.
Remedy Change Management 9 gives your change management team the tools for reviewing requests, creating change plans, and monitoring the implementation progress. A number of features are also included in the tool, such as tracking deployments and alerting stakeholders automatically.
With this tool, failure to implement change can be reduced by 40%.
The ability to manage releases, track change requests, and track progress from anywhere is simplified with this application.
– Live chat services and virtual agents to resolve issues quickly
– Implementation on-premises as well as in the cloud
– An application that allows mobile self-service
– MyIT portal with self-service features
– The dashboard can be customized
– Analysis of impact and collision data
- Processes that conform to the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) standard
A change management tool by StarTeam improves the software delivery process for development teams.
With the tool, each change process is conducted by a single source of truth that connects disconnected and globally distributed teams.
To facilitate a controlled distribution of assets as well as track changes to source code and defects, the collaborative environment helps development managers. Additionally, StarTeam has flexible, integrated workflows that help establish how software should be released, with customizable workflows making it easy to establish rules and processes for releasing software.
- A central repository for managing changes across a team, tool, or process
- Maintain code changes, defects, and features easily
- An alert is automatically issued when a change is implemented for the change request.
- Analysis of impacts
- All of an organization’s digital resources are centralized in one data warehouse
4. Rocket Aldon
The Rocket Aldon software suite was designed to aid development teams during change management processes. It is the only multiplatform, end-to-end framework on the market that manages configuration and change.
Multiple users can simultaneously access this software, which is one of its biggest perks. Rather than having to look at the stored structure of the development files to see changes, managers can view changes based on applications and tasks in real-time.
ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) is a software delivery and change management solution offered by Rocket Aldon.
– End-to-end management of changes
– The use of a distributed development system to develop the system
– Promotion, deployment, and redeployment of packages using a point-and-click interface
– Multiple sites for development
– Automating the processes in the information technology industry
– Centralized inventory of all components of an application
5. ChangeGear Change Manager
With ChangeGear, the change and release process is managed through advanced automation and controls integrated into a single, easy-to-use interface.
Multiple roles, such as Devops Basics, IT, and business, can use this change management tool. ChangeGear can help manage NERC CFR 21 and FDA CFR 25 compliance, as well as reduce release bottlenecks in DevOps.
– Routing approvals in order to increase the efficiency of automation
– Development via a distributed system
ITIL, DevOps, and business process change model workflows are built-in
– Dashboards for change managers that include metrics, KPIs, and visual reporting
– Manage SLAs in a timely manner
The company reduced risk through the creation of a centralized repository of all corporate changes
So, here is our list of the top 5 change management tools. Hope, now you are able to find the one that is best suited to you.