(Info about Backing Cards for Lateral Flow Assays) in COVID-19 kit from ballya brand
Spare rolls (backing card) for lateral flow testing
backing card lateral flow is the part of COVID-19 kit. The replacement card for the Side Quick Diagnostic Test Kit is usually made of self-adhesive PS or PVC material. Its main feature is that it has good flatness strong glue and resistant to aging.
There are two types of rapid test kits for COVID-19 or rapid test kits that are mentioned below;
- Antigen Test Kit is a swab sample collection to check for virus components. By collecting samples from the nose deep into the neck or collected from the throat
- Antibody Test is a test for immunity against infection. by blood draw which will be able to test the immunity from the infection on the 10th day onwards until the sickness is gone
**But the Antibody Test will not be used because there are currently many vaccinations. Immunity can be caused by infection or vaccine which cannot be separated** If you want to buy COVID-19 kit and lateral flow backing card than click on the highlighted link and visit on our profile. I will recommend you to must visit on our profile it are the famous brand which name is ballya and there you can buy all types of thing which is related to medical in discounted price. And you can also read the beneficial info on our profile. Learn more about test kit;
Who should use the Antigen Test Kit?
People who have been in contact with or have been in close contact with people infected with COVID-19, both with symptoms and without symptoms and people who are unsure whether they have been in contact with or have been in close contact with an infected person or not. But starting to have symptoms of suspicion
When should I get an Antigen Test Kit?
- Recently infected >> will not detect in the Antigen Test Kit
- 3-5 days after exposure >> the infection is detected from the Antigen Test Kit, but in some cases, the infection may not be found must be re-examined
- 5-14 days after exposure >> the infection was detected from the Antigen Test Kit.
- If cured >>Will not be detected in the Antigen Test Kit
What’s included in the Antigen Test Kit?
- Test cassette
- Cotton swabs for Swab
- Ampoule for extraction or test solution
- Dropper cap
- Documentation of the test kit
How to use the Antigen Test Kit
Read the instructions and user manual that comes with the Antigen Test Kit.
- Clear your nose; blow your nose (if any) before taking the swab.
- Clean the surface where the test kit will be placed.
- Wash your hands with soap and you should wash your hands with alcohol gel
- Tear off the cotton swab envelope gently. Important!! Do not put your hand on the area that needs to be stored for the specimen. Because of the capture of the specimen may cause inaccurate test results because germs from our hands contaminated into the stem as well or hold the way we think we are good at**
- Perform a Swab by raising your head slightly. Finished, prod slowly into the nasal cavity, starting from the left side first. The desired distance is to prod into the depth of about 2-2.5 centimeters, gently rotate 5 times.
- When done, come to the right nose, do the same thing, gently roll 5 more times.
- The important thing to swab is not to protrude until it bleeds. If the bleeding cannot be confirmed, the test results must be waited for the wound to heal and use a new test kit to repeat the test
- Once the specimen has been collected Dip a cotton swab into the tube containing the extraction or test solution, swing or gently rotate it for at least 5 turns while squeezing the bottom of the tube so that the germs that we collect dissolve thoroughly in the test solution, remove the swab and cover with a dropper cap.
- Drop the reagent into the test cassette. According to the number of drops specified by the test kit which will depend on each brand so read the label carefully before using it?
- Wait to read the results according to the time interval specified by the test kit, usually 15-30 minutes (do not read the results before or after the specified time)
Reading and interpreting the results of the Antigen Test Kit
Positive results for COVID-19
- Double red bars appear both the test strip (T) and the control strip (C) was infected.
- A red band on the control band (C) and an orange band on the test tab (T) are also considered infected.
- An orange band on the control tab (C) and a red band on the test tab (T) are still considered infectious.
- An orange band on the control tab (C) and an orange band on the test tab (T) are still considered infected.
In conclusion, if it shows 2 lines, it means you are infected. Due to different colors or distorted colors may occur from storage. It does not affect the test in any way.
Negative result is not infected with COVID- 19,
The result does not work is that there is no bar at all indicates that the test kit may be defective.
Additional advice after testing Antigen Test Kit: If infection is found it is recommended to repeat the RT-PCR test to confirm the results. Because the Antigen Test Kit is a preliminary screening only.
- 1. Check that must be assessed and registered with the FDA.
- The samples were collected from the detector nasopharyngeal, or pharyngeal (oral and throat), nasal (nasal cavity) or saliva as specified by the test kit.
- Used for preliminary screening according to the recommended guidelines as follows. Patients with signs of infection should consider RT-PCR testing first. In case of large numbers of patients, consider using the Antigen Test Kit. If positive, confirm with RT-PCR. Suspected but asymptomatic a preliminary test with Antigen Test Kit can be considered. If negative, repeat test in 3-5 days, but if high risk, consider RT-PCR. In the case of using the Antigen Test Kit to perform self-examination a test kit that can hold specimens should be selected easily by themselves, such as collecting from the nasal cavity or saliva When there is a positive result, notify the designated service location near home to consider taking appropriate action
- 4. The test kit is stored at the temperature specified by the test kit before use.
- 5. The expiration date of the test kit should be checked