Best Deposit Methods in India Casinos
Online casinos that accept Indian players know for a fact that Indian players don’t have many deposit options. Over the years, they did their best to make things easier, more comfortable, and convenient for Indian players. In this article, we will discuss some of the best deposit methods for Indian gamblers.
It is important to choose a deposit method that you are most comfortable with. More so, some casino sites’ bonus offerings are only applicable for certain deposit methods, although some casinos provide no deposit option. So, you don’t need to deposit to activate the bonus and other offerings, and all you need to do is sign up for an account with a casino site of your choice.
Below are the best deposit methods for Indian players
- Bank cards – One of the common deposit options for Indian gamblers is the use of bank cards such as Mastercard, Visa, and RuPay. Both credit cards and debit cards can be used. However, not all banks in India allow payments to online gambling platforms like online casinos. It is more of a hit-and-miss. If your bank approves payment to an online gambling platform, you are lucky as it is one of the most convenient and fastest payment methods. All you need to do is to key in your bank details and the amount you want to deposit. Some banks use safety and security measures such as sending a one-time password to ensure the transaction is legit.
- eWallets – There are various options for eWallets, but the common ones include Neteller, Skrill, Paytm, and MuchBetter. They are quick, efficient, and convenient ways to deposit money in your online casino account. They act more like an intermediary between your bank and an online casino site. When using this method, you have to create an account with an eWallet of your choice and fund it through bank transfers or bank cards. When there are sufficient funds, you can use your e-Wallet account to deposit money directly into your online casino account.
- Prepaid Cards – If you don’t have a bank account, bank card or don’t like using e-Wallet, your next best option is a prepaid card such as a Paysafe card and Astropay. All you have to do is to purchase a card approved by the online casino site you have an account with. It is best to purchase a prepaid card online as most of them can be purchased using local Indian payment. Astropay card is widely accepted in online casinos that accept Indian players. To buy one, all you have to do is to visit Astropay’s official website or download Astropay’s dedicated app. Select the card value you want to buy and pay online. There are resellers too, but we strongly recommend you purchase from the site or app directly. It is available in various currencies, including Indian Rupees. The smallest card value you can buy is 70 INR, and the biggest is 70,000 INR.
- UPI (Unified Payment Interface) – Another convenient way for Indian gamblers to fund their online casino account is through UPI or Unified Payment Interface. It is an instant payment system created by India’s National Payments Corporation in an attempt to facilitate online banking. Unified Payment Interface integrates various bank accounts and multiple banking features on one app, giving users the ease and comfort of transferring funds between bank accounts and other merchants straight from mobile phones. Many online casinos support UPI payment. When using UPI as a payment method of choice, you need to enter your UPI ID every time and indicate the exact amount you want to deposit. For the transaction to push through, you need to provide your mPIN.
- Cryptocurrency – It is a joy to find out that many online casinos in India now accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. As the name suggests, cryptocurrency is a currency that exists online, but you can buy and sell it just like the currencies found in the foreign exchange market. What makes cryptocurrency appealing is the safety, security, and speed of transactions. However, you have to keep in mind that a few online casinos do not accept cryptocurrency yet, well, at least, not for now. So, you have to find an online casino that supports cryptocurrency. Begin with creating a cryptocurrency account, buy and deposit a cryptocurrency of your choices, such as bitcoin and Ethereum.
The number of payment methods supported by online casinos in India is vast. However, not all of them offer the convenience and comfort you need. The ones mentioned above are the available payment solutions for Indian players. All you need to do is to choose the one that best suits your taste and preference. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that when you withdraw your winning, it is best to use the same method you use in funding your account. You will also need to pay tax on your winnings. The taxation law of India is complex, especially when it comes to online gambling. The majority of online casinos automatically tax from your winning.