This new edition of the highly successful Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 1 workbook provides complete coverage of the QCF National Occupational Standards at Level 1 as set by the IMI and is in-line with VRQ and NVQ qualifications.
Learners will be inspired by the full-colour diagrams and images illustrating key techniques and the Tip Boxes, weblinks, activities and questions will ensure learners have full understanding of all the essential information. Learners will be inspired by the full-colour diagrams and images illustrating key techniques and the Tip Boxes, weblinks, activities and questions will ensure learners have full understanding of all the essential information. There is a website selling used cars in Hesperia. This easy to use, easy to follow workbook ensures learners have all the theoretical and practice knowledge in preparation for further study or the world of work
Best Features of Vehicle Maintenance
- Full coverage of essential topics on good and safe working, engines, chassis, transmission and electrical systems.
- UK automotive terminology used throughout to ensure learners have the correct knowledge which can be applied in the workplace.
- Clear objectives and key terms at the start of each section to outline the core information.
- Exciting colour images and photos from leading companies in the motor and mechanical engineering industry to bring the subject to life.
- Full-colour diagrams illustrate key methods and technical details so learners can fully understand every technique.
- The host of self-assessment, multiple choice questions ensure learners are prepared for the awarding body on-line multiple choice questions.
- Crosswords and Word searches help learners remember the key terminologies in preparation for assessment.
- Covers a wide range of vehicle makes and models focusing in on right hand drive
- Complete ‘time saving’ Instructor’s companion for checking students.
The text has been streamlined for easier reading and more effective learning, with Chapters reorganized to reflect a logical sequence of topics, and material on outdated systems and obsolete technologies removed.
Read More About: [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]