Theta Coin – The Leader in Real-Time Streaming
The THETA coin, THETA is a blockchain-based streaming platform that was developed to solve the problems of content creation and distribution. It is designed especially for video streaming whereby it provides an infrastructure where creators are rewarded fairly for their contribution to the network. THETA has been on top since its inception in December 2017 with very little fluctuation in price which makes this cryptocurrency one of the best investments you can make today.
THETA coin is a blockchain-based streaming platform that offers content creators and distributors to get rewarded for their contributions. THETA is designed especially for video streaming which makes it an infrastructure where the creator can be fairly compensated for his contribution to its network.
Let just first discuss theta price today, Theta coin is one of the best cryptocurrency investments you can make today. THETA price has been on top ever since its inception in December 2017 with little to no fluctuations which makes THETA a fantastic investment option for those looking to profit from this crypto market. It offers three primary features namely: decentralized streaming, smart contract functionality as well as end-to-end encryption.
With decentralization comes trustless incentivized nodes who will be responsible mostly for the storage, distribution, and streaming of content. What this means is that all nodes have to agree on the piece of data (video) being uploaded which ensures a high level of integrity.
Things to keep in mind before investing in theta coin
– Theta price is down more than 60% from its all-time high. This might be a bad sign for some investors who are looking at this cryptocurrency purely based on speculation. However, make sure you do your research and that it fits into your investment strategy before making any decision.
– Theta is still very new in this space (it was launched in December 2017) and so it might be too soon to make a prediction. It’s also worth noting that the team behind THETA coin are just eight members strong which means they don’t have much experience.
– The best time to invest in cryptocurrency according to experts such as Forbes, Jordan Belfort is when there has been a significant price drop or crash.
– Theta coin is yet to be listed on an exchange. This means that investors have to buy it off a cryptocurrency broker for now which makes this investment even more speculative than usual
XRP and BTC are the two most popular currencies in today’s crypto market but there has been some debate about THETA being better because of its features.
There might not necessarily be any good indications that THETA is going to rise in the future but there are some indications that might be worth considering.
– The team behind this cryptocurrency have been very active in their marketing efforts
– There has not been any significant price drop or crash of the THETA coin making it a solid investment option for today’s market. If you’re looking for an alternative, then look no further.
Factors affecting the price of Theta coins
– Theta coin is up by more than 25% in the past 24 hours. This could be because of the hype around this cryptocurrency and its potential to rise in price
– Theta’s team have been very active on social media which might also contribute to the increase in their prices
– Experts such as Forbes, Jordan Belfort predict that you should invest when there has been a significant drop or crash of THETA coins
– Theta coin has not been listed on any exchange which means that investors must buy it off a cryptocurrency broker
– Theta coin has a market cap of $54 million which means that this cryptocurrency is still very new in the space.
What are some good indications for investing in Theta?
– Investors who look at this investment purely based on speculation might want to reconsider their decision and instead do their research before making any investments. What’s important is that it fits into an investor’s strategy and so make sure you consider these things before deciding whether or not to invest.
Some good indications include: having an active social media presence, being up by more than 25% over the past 24 hours, experts such as Forbes, Jordan Belfort suggesting that you invest when there has been a significant price drop or crash.