Making the first steps in trading can be pretty hard, so we’ve decided to write a guide on how to acquire cryptocurrency. All you have to do is just follow the instruction below.
Select a platform
Choose what platform you will use taking into account its exchange rate, number of cryptocurrencies available, minimum and maximum limits, license, etc. Our experts have made a thorough analysis on the subject and decided that Just2Trade is one of the best. Here is why:
- The company has obtained a license from Cyprus authorities, so it’s trustworthy.
- The fees on the platform are just 0.95% for every transaction.
- Just2Trade has its own token with a passive income for holders.
- This site works with both Visa and Mastercard. Card type can be debit and credit.
- J2TX allows users to by the most popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Limits on the site are high, as you can exchange up to $25 000 at once.
- Each transaction is processed within 1-5 minutes, so you won’t have to wait for too long.
- Proving your identity is quick on the website. All you have to do is write some information about yourself and provide documents.
- There haven’t been any negative reviews written by real users of the platform.
Choose the sum of funds
You have to open the website and fill in the form in the right side of the main page. Just enter what amount of money you want to exchange. The platform will update how much cryptocurrency you’ll receive automatically. Just don’t forget about the limits, and it will be simple even if you don’t have any experience.
Prove your identity
All users of the site must pass KYC verification in order to continue using it. Just type some personal information and attach document to your application. The next step is just to wait until the procedure is processed. It usually takes a few hours. Don’t worry about personal data. Verification is provided by Sum&Substance. It’s a reliable company, so you don’t risk anything.
Type banking information
We are closer to the end, and the next step will be paying for cryptocurrency. In order to do that, write your first and last name, credit/debit card number, expiration date and the code on the back side of the card. You’ll also need to confirm this transaction. You’ll receive an SMS message with a code. Copy it to the suitable form. If you didn’t get anything, check the mobile app of the bank you use or try sending a code one more time. This feature will become available 1 minute later.
After the transaction is confirmed, the cryptocurrency will be sent to you right away. You will receive it within 5 minutes which is really fast compared to similar companies. If there are any troubles, contact customer support of J2TX. You can do that via email or feedback form. The second option is a bit more convenient, as you don’t even have to go away from the site. Just ask your question and wait for the reply. It usually takes less than 24 hours. Once you got the cryptocurrency, you are free do anything you want with it.