AUTO BODY REPAIR TECHNOLOGY
Edition, features extensive new and updated material reflecting the latest automotive technology and current industry best practices. In addition to incorporating the current NATEF Collision Repair and Refinish Program Standards and Task Lists, this market-leading text provides detailed information on working with hybrid and electric vehicles, using environmentally friendly water based paints, and other cutting-edge methods and materials.
Celebrated for its clear, reader-friendly explanations and detailed, accurate information, this proven text also includes abundant full-color photos and illustrations to make even complex concepts easier to understand and apply. Available supplements include a tech manual with shop assignments and job sheets, as well as interactive online resources ideal for today’s courses and learners.
Providing comprehensive coverage of collision repair—from initial evaluation and estimating, to structural and mechanical repairs, to repainting and refinishing—this trusted text helps readers quickly and confidently learn the skills and procedures they need to succeed as professional automotive technicians.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- This trusted guide has been thoroughly updated and expanded to cover the latest industry trends, technology, and practices, including the current NATEF Collision Repair and Refinish Program Standards and Task Lists.
- A new Chapter devoted to hybrid technology service and safety provides detailed information on servicing today’s high-tech hybrid and electric vehicles, including vital safety considerations when working with electric circuits and assemblies that can carry deadly levels of voltage and current.
- The Sixth Edition describes safe, effective procedures for using high-voltage equipment (such as protective clothing and insulated plastic and carbon-fiber hand tools) when working on electric drivelines during major structural repairs to hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Chapter review materials now feature new and revised activities and exercises to reinforce essential math, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that today’s technicians need for success in this fast-paced field.
- The text explores the special procedures required for effective mixing and application of water-based paints, preparing students for a smooth transition from oil-based paints as more states mandate the use of these materials to reduce VOC emissions into the atmosphere.
From this popular website moviesflix you can download movies for free.